Marketing and Communications Officer
Are you studying marketing and/or communications, or have you recently graduated and would you like to gain experience in a varied part-time position (20 to 24 hours a week) with a great deal of independence in an international field? If you are eager to learn, a go-getter and driven, The Hague Initiative for International Cooperation (thinc.) would like to meet you. We fight against the delegitimization of the State of Israel and promote a new approach to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Our network is global and consists of experts in international law, politics and religion.
What will you do?
As a Marketing and Communications officer you will be a spider in the web at our office in Amersfoort. You will support the management team in the preparation and implementation of all marketing and communications activities. In particular, you will be involved in the marketing and sales of training courses, seminars and publications. You produce content for the thinc. website and social media accounts. You facilitate communication in our worldwide network of experts.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a go-getter who can tackle communication issues from A to Z. You are creative, flexible, proactive and result-oriented, and you have an affinity with legal and political subjects. You like to collaborate and to learn and discover new things.
Further, we ask:
- agreement with our mission, vision and values (look here)
- higher vocational/university working and thinking level
- knowledge of Google Marketing Products is a plus
- good command of English and Dutch – spoken and written (our working language is English).
Who will you be working with?
thinc. seeks to contribute to a fair solution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict on the basis that Israel is a legal, democratic state under international law. Our field of activity is international law, religion and politics. We conduct research, provide education and advise governments. The team in the Netherlands coordinates a worldwide network of experts in international law, politics and religion.
We engage with:
- academic communities: students, teachers and researchers
- civil society: politicians, diplomats, policy makers and influencers
- the Christian community: individual Christians, churches and Christian organisations worldwide.
What can you expect from us?
- a varied job in which you get the opportunity to grow
- a one-year contract
- a competitive salary, travel allowance and reimbursement of ICT-related costs
- a dedicated team with a vibrant international network
Would you like to apply?
If you are a student, a recent graduate or have a few years of experience in a marketing or communications function, please send your application (letter or video + your CV) to Rudolf Cremer Eindhoven: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-residents of the Netherlands may also apply.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, or if you have other questions, please email Rudolf or call him on +31 655 706 603.